Re: Who I'd Like To See Open For The Who

Scott Curtis, Re:

>2. Iggy Pop- I dance around like an idiot whenever I play Iggy stuff. That's
>not a pretty sight since I'm 6'5" 235lbs and look like a big librarian!

        Iggy rules (he rules! Heh heh hehehehh.)  Lust for Life and The
Idiot are two fantastic albums, and I love his band The Stooges.  I'm not
sure how he would fare live in a stadium, however.

>3. Jesus & Mary Chain- The antihesis of the Who! Opposites attract! I also
>dance around like an idiot when they are playing.

        I saw them twice--they are very boring live.  I like their albums,
though.  I wouldn't say they're The Who's "antithesis"--they have some
things in common, esp. with the early Who--feedback, general chaos,
LOUDNESS, etc.

        If the Who tour again, the opening band would have to be very loud,
and very intense--not borin' though!
                                                                        Stacey