Re: Beans

>sitting in a tub of cold stuff for the
>30-90 minutes (speculation on my part) merely pushed his immune system over
>the edge, as it were.

In the couple of ancedotes I recall about the Sell Out shoot, RD was in those
beans for several hours in each of 2 or 3 days.  The same beans (don't want
to waste money or food, of course).  Rather smelly ones, by the last day.

I'm not a respiratory therapist (thought I forgot, eh?), but he was probably
inhaling rotten bean mold spores by the last of it, which could easily lead
to pneumonia.

Mick Noland