Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 88

I had the good fortune to see JAE last night at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in
Providence.  The show was great.  My whole body was vibrating from the bass!
 I actually sat on the stage by the guitarist (Godfried Townshend - any
relation?) and the keyboard player.  Amazingly, I wasn't booted off!  I
thought the set could've been longer, but, I was told it was their last gig.
 Anyone know anything about that?  Anyway, it was a real treat.  The last
time I saw John was with the Who in November, 1969, at the Boston Tea Party,
where they did all of Tommy and all their early stuff.  What a show!

Mariasha