Re: Beans

In a message dated 96-03-29 13:04:37 EST, cuda340@tribeca.ios.com (Tesco Vee)
writes:

>        I'm not Roger Daltrey, but...how does someone catch pneumonia from
>sitting in a tub of baked beans?  Were the beans cold or something?
>
>                                                                    Stacey

Stace, it's like this. Rog didn't spend 30 seconds in the beans for a
snapshot. He was there for a while. Photographers like to shoot lotsa
different angles, facial expressions, poses and such. However, beans (canned
or otherwise) are not carriers of pneumonia. Rog must have been bordering on
fairly ill going into the photo shoot. sitting in a tub of cold stuff for the
30-90 minutes (speculation on my part) merely pushed his immune system over
the edge, as it were.
Keep the faith.
J Stotts