WHO Family

Awhile back there was some talk on the list about the WHO's families.
Wives, kids, etc.
I came across an article on the WWW about Ian McLagan (keyboard player
for the Small Faces and Faces, toured with Dylan and Rod Stewart, amongst
others.)
I found one part of the article that may be of some interest here on the list:

>But Los Angeles, where McLagan had lived for 16 years, had paled after
>>earthquakes, mudslides, riots, and fires, and he and his wife (the former
>Mrs. Keith Moon) found their own lovely slice of America in Austin last
>spring. "Kim had never been here, so she came out here on Rod's tour
>and fell in love with the place," he enthuses. A week later, they'd bought a
>home and within a month they were here. And McLagan certainly finds
>Austin a congenial locale.

Sort of caught my eye. Later in the article Ian explained that they are
going to be opening a pub in Austin called "McLagan's". They may have done
so already, as there wasn't a date on the article.

Don