Who follows Who Poll

The B list (as it were) hasn`t changed for me in 25 years: The Beatles; The
Kinks; and The Rolling Stones. Hendrix is a tie with the Stones in fact. Of
all those bands, and I include The Who, one might argue that The Kinks were,
at least until quite recently, the most consistent. It`s not for nothing
that Pete has said Ray should be appointed Poet Laureate of
England.........Gary M. P.S. I was a little puzzled by Keith Hearn`s
admiring reference to a band, English I presume, called Family. Is anyone
famliar with this outfit?