JAE tourbookSun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

I Got my "The Rock" CD and the "Left for Dead" tour book from BITSA Talent
last week.  I've got some questions about some of the pictures in the
tourbook:

1) On the Godfrey Townsend page there is a picture of Godfrey, Steve and
Simon
   Townshend in NYC.  Plus there is picture on the "On the Road..." page, of
JAE,
   Godfrey, Steve, and Simon.  And they all have different outfits on.  So
when did
   Simon Townshend play with the JAE band?  Has Simon's band (Animal Soup)
   done any gigs in NYC?

2) In the hilarious pictures/comments on JAE's home, there is a picture with
the
    quote "'Feeding time' - another TV dinner?"  Who are those people in the

    background?

I guess the Entwistles are just a cruely joking family - Queenie
embarrassing John by her quote, and John embarrassing his son Chris by
including that surprised looking picture of him.  Its definitely one of the
best tour books I've ever seen, so make sure you buy it.  Cool album +
singles picture sleeves too.

Sue