Re: John on guitar?

>>Lev`s post also brings up a different, but perhaps related, point, namely,
>has JAE ever played (non-bass) guitar on a Who -  or other (eg. JAE solo) -
>studio recording?.....Gary M.

A couple sources mention the "In The City" session as being missed by or
hidden from PT & RD and Moon and Entwistle are the only Who members appearing
on the record.  The guitar playing on this song is very basic and I always
wondered if it were John.  A session musician would be the only other option
(well OK, Moon I suppose) but the lack of quality on the guitarists part
makes me think not.
Doug