John gets a second job?

On p. 56 of the April '96 "Reason" magazine, there is a mention of the
6,000-member San-Francisco-based Cannabis Buyer's Club, whose volunteer
coordinator is given as:  John Entwistle!

Anyone in the area care to give 'em a call (it said they were on Market
Street, just a few blocks from City Hall) and check whether this is really
his name, or whether a reporter's leg was being pulled :-)?

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend