Re: Pete's 1st Solo Performance

In a message dated 96-03-21 18:44:23 EST, GRAY@genome.hsc.usc.edu (Brad Gray)
writes:

>         Does anyone know if Pete's show at "The Roundhouse" in
>London in 1974 was recorded?  Do bootleg tapes or CDs exist of this
>show?  What was his set list?  Did he play completely solo or did he
>have a backing band?  If anyone has a copy of this show, I would love
>to get a tape from you.
>                                           Thanks,  Brad

Brad,

I don't know if your question has been answered yet, but I have a vinyl boot,
Rough Boy, which includes some of the Roundhouse show.  Tracks include:

Big Boss Man
You Can Join My Band
Behind Blue Eyes
N. Y. C. Blues
Girl from North Country
Corrina, Corrina
Let's See Action

There's also a segment where PT plays demo tapes of My Generation for the
audience.

The boot also includes solo studio tracks from the Who Came First period, all
of which have been included on either the expanded version of that disc or on
the Scoop releases...

John