Re: Relay/ODDS & SODS

>My guess is that it may just be too much work and therefore... I expect the
>standard studio version of "Relay" on "Odds & Sods" and hope for a great live
>version on the "2CD Live". When they start working on that one, I'll start
>"communicating" again.

WF:

Well, what's it going to be then? I thought the new ODDS AND SODS was going
to concentrate on the rest of the unreleased cuts (which could include the
stuff from WHO'S & TWO'S MISSING as well as the remainder of the old ODDS
AND SODS, then there's YMB, My Way, Cousin Kevin Model Child, and so
on...Substitute hasn't been remixed yet, either). It's hard for me to
believe they can fit all of that on two CDs, so are they really going to
include stuff like The Relay, Let's See Action, and so on?
Don't get me wrong...I'd love a three, four, or even a five disc set of the
"rest," but that's not what we're going to get, is it? So I hope we're not
sacrificing the first released version of Pure And Easy, etc.
Oh yeah, there's the live version of Baby, Don't You Do It...

     Cheers                                ML