Re: Relay/ODDS & SODS

Gary, re:

>What I am wondering is, would it be possible that they are going to
>put this on the up and coming "Odds & Sods" package?  If they could filter
out any of the applause (or just re-edit start/end of the song), I think it
would be a real good track to add to it -- Roger's performance is great!

My guess is that it may just be too much work and therefore... I expect the
standard studio version of "Relay" on "Odds & Sods" and hope for a great live
version on the "2CD Live". When they start working on that one, I'll start
"communicating" again.

In the meantime, it's pretty easy to dub that laser version to audio tape,
although the sound quality could be a bit better. If it fits on the end of
your "unedited" "The Kids Are Alright", I'll put it on there for you...

-wf