White Fang

I just re-read what I wrote on the digest last night about White Fang and I
didn't like the tone of it.  I was basically just curious as to how White
Fang had so much time to devote to the Who.  I didn't mean to imply he didn't
have a life or imply that there was anything wrong with his being such a big
Who fan or anything like that.  If I did imply that, I apologize.  (I should
also just have asked him directly, instead of posting it on the digest.)
 He's always been nice in answering my questions.    So, mea culpa, Mr. Fang

Jon Karesh