Re: Who Bootlegs

Scott and Mark,

>>> Does anyone know how or where I can find [bootleg imports]?

>>> If you have a decent "record" store where you live, you can start there.

     If you live anywhere near Morristown, NJ, there is a store (on the 2nd
Floor!) called "Pellett Records" (sp?), right on "the green".  Excellent shop
for "imports",  and last that I was there, vinyl albums and singles.  In the
Central Jersey area, "Vintage Vinyl", in the Woodbridge area has some
*Excellent* imports!  And further toward Trenton, "Rock Dreams" is another
shop you may want to check out (they always have a 2-page ad  in Goldmine
magazine....).
     Actually, despite the crackdown, I have been surprised at some of the
places I have found "imports".  Right at the Bridgewater Commons mall, I found
a copy of "Maximum BBC" at Alwick Records, a friggin' chain, of all places!
Shocked the hell outa me!

                gary m.