Relay/ODDS & SODS

Hey, all --

      I just saw "Relay" from the laserdisc of "Who's Better, Who's Best",
this past weekend, for the first time in my life.  It is an appearance from
"The Russell Hardy Show";  in fact, I believe it is what they were playing
before Pete knocks his stack over, and the melee ensues, in TKAA.  It is not
entirely a live performance -- Roger's vocals, and perhaps some lead guitar,
are the only "live" aspects -- but it is phenomenal!
      What I am wondering is, would it be possible that they are going to
put this on the up and coming "Odds & Sods" package?  If they could filter out
any of the applause (or just re-edit start/end of the song), I think it would
be a real good track to add to it -- Roger's performance is great!  Would this
be feasible, or even desirable to all you other Who fans?  (Fang, I would
like to know how you feel about this one -- and could you, or HAVE you
already, forward this info to the "Powers That Be"?
      This is the kind of stuff I like!!

                gary m.