Re: More Beatles Influence

WFang writes:
>Actually, many of the demos for "Sell Out" were written in 1966.

But which ones? I think the overall concept of "Pepper" was more of an
influence on "Sell Out" than any of the individual songs. Some of the
tracks on "Sell Out" are basically unrelated to the concept. I don't see
what difference it would make if, say, "Tattoo" were written in 1966. Is
there any evidence that the "concept" behind "Sell Out" existed prior to
June 1967?

And can there be any doubt that "Pepper" was the album that Pete, Roger,
John, and Keith were listening to in June 1967?

>What type of pen would you like to "redraw" your conclusions?

I prefer crayons.