Picture Disc

The other day I bought a used vinyl picture interview disc from Rush put
out by Baktabak marketing in England.  On the back of the sleeve is a list
of all their picture discs & they have one listed for The Who (BAK 2040).
Does anyone have this, and if so, is the interview one of the common ones
in print, and what are the pictures?  Does anyone know if this company is
still making these things (especially on vinyl)?

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend