Re: Tommy

Mike, re:

>Ahem.  Not all Torontonians are in the dark about Who matters!  Gary and
>I can attest to that.  (No offense taken).  :--)
>But you are right.  The 4 guys beside us were not "computer people" and
>had no idea that this kind of info existed.  If not for the list, I
>would not have heard much about any of the Canadian dates.

Actually, Toronto isn't any more unique than any of the other shows I've been
to. The only exception is that the record/CD stores up there really <Bashir>!
At each of the shows, people have come up to me asking all sorts of Who
related questions about things that they had no knowledge of and WOULD like
to...

I sent a proposal today to Bill Curbishly, Andy Mckaie and Pete Townshend
that may change all that... ...if they "go for it."

-wf