Boots

RE:  Boots

Actually, Lifehouse Live is one of my five favorite boots (anyone else?).  It
is a document of the historic Young Vic sessions, and the sound quality is
above fair.    It's raw . . . The Who's 71 live sound is my favorite . . .
John is prominent throughout the whole mix!  I cherish the tracks from SF an
Francisco '71 releseased ligitimately ('Bargain' and others).  Too bad the
boot of this show is such bad quality.

Someone else mentioned 'Behind Blind Eyes' which IMHO, I think is horrible,
simply because the sound quality is so bad.

Later,

PDooger