Re: Only WHO Content

>From the Hypertext Who:

Heaven and Hell

On top of the sky is a place where you go if you've done nothing wrong,
If you've done nothing wrong.

And down in the ground is a place where you go if you've been a bad boy,
If you've been a bad boy.

Why can't we have eternal life,
And never die,
Never die?

In the place up above you grow feather wings and you fly round and round,
With a harp singing hymns.

And down in the ground you grow horns and a tail and you carry a fork,
And burn away.

At 09:32 AM 03/22/96 EST, you wrote:
>Would anybody be kind enough to post lyrics for "Heaven & Hell"?  I have not
>seen the lyrics on any of the WHO Internet-related lyrics.
>
>I think I remember reading recently about a Townshend guitar solo on Love,
Reign
>O Me from 1989 at Shea or Giants Stadium.  Several have written how great it
>was.  I just put on this solo I think on video (recorded from VH-1 a year
ago or
>so) and found Steve Bolton to be doing the solo which was certainly
>satisifactory while Townshend wallowed with the accoustic.
>
>I watched the next song which was "Sister Disco" which I thought sounded
>terrible in the way The Who played without energy.  However, JAE's
bass-playing,
>while far from blistering (becasue it was not called for in this song), was
>tremendous.  He "fills" so well.  Words can never do justice to what he does on
>this song.  I had it up loud enough to disturb the hairs on my eardrums.  After
>seeing JAE three times on this tour, I really wish he was the guy who decided
>which songs to play and how they sounded.  He still plays like The Who should
>play.  With anger and aggression.
>
>"This is our chance to sing and to dance and to clown" - Pete T. Sea Refuses No
>Poster

-----
Joe Giorgianni
46 Terry Drive
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/