Re: LAL

At  0:49 AM 96.3.22 -0500, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

Re:
>These 2 CDs (Polydor & MCA) of the original "Leeds" couldn't sound more
>different. The MCA is shrill and tinny, while the Polydor is full-ranged and
>dynamic.

See my earlier sheepish post.

Re:
>On the other hand, the "new" "Leeds"... I give MCA a very slight edge. It's a
>tad brighter, and not in a bad way...

Where did you buy the Polydor one (new version)?  I got it, as well as the
Polydor WN because they were released first here, but for the other
rereleases I got MCA versions.  Is the booklet inside any different?

cmh
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150