Re: LAL

Mike, re:

> There has been a copy of the Polydor "Live At Leeds" cd languishing in the
bin at my local Karma for over a year (well, it was stll there the last time
>I was in there).  I considered getting it the first time I saw it, because
the
>packaging was way better than the MCA version, but it was $20.  Now, since
the reissue came out (and presumably because it's showing no signs of ever
selling), it's been marked as "used" and chopped down to about $10.  Maybe I
should scoop it up....

In the world of "collecting", if you see it and want it, BUY it. Because the
day you decide you want it... IT'S GONE!!! (Happens every time!) If you like
the original mix of "Leeds", that's the one to get. It REALLY sounds great!
Very punchy, very rich... For $10... a steal!

-wf