Thanx

     I'd just like to thank everybody that helped and commented on both my
     Atlanta showdate question and the beards question.  I just started
     getting this mailing list last week and I just wanted to say you
     really have something here.  Some of the letters have been amazing.  I
     particularly liked the guy with the horny wife and destructive
     daughters.  That really made me laugh.  And I found the letter from
     the woman who went for the first time sober to see The Who and found a
     kindred screw-up in Pete very moving.  It would be a great shame to
     let this mailing list evaporate.  Baby, Don't You Do It!