Re: SNL

Within the last few months I asked this list about a distant memory, from
back in the early 1980s, that John Entwistle was lined up to play on SNL.
 This was around the time Too Late The Hero was released, and the plan may
have been to have the Joes (Walsh and Vitale) play with him, as they did on
that album.  I asked if anyone could confirm that this was true, and if so,
why did it fall through.  To the best of my knowledge, no member of The Who
has ever appeared on SNL.

Rich B.