Lifehouse PT Interview tree update

Just wanted everyone in the tree to know I have now heard from all branches,
and will be posting the final tape tree structure to the list this afternoon.
I am still working out the initial round of trades with branches, but that is
underway and will hopefully be getting out quickly.  Sorry again about the
delays for everyone - I hope it was worth the wait.

Please let me know if people want to arrange more trees after this one is
through - I know I have heard lots of requests for a show from the Entwistle
tour, so that is a possibility.

Best - Mason