Re: Boots

Chico, re:

>From Lifehouse to Leeds (most of it is commercially availible now)

Geez, did I forget to add that to my list of "must haves"??? hMMM... (must
have been all that "off-topic" stuff...)

I'd say to first shoot for "Lifehouse At Leeds" (a copy of the above, but
adding the studio version of "Young Man Blues"), otherwise, I'd still
recommend the above, even though some of its tracks were released on the new
"Who's Next". "Baby Don't You Do It" is still the only "unedited" version
(cut in half in it's commercial release with the drums turned down), "Pure &
Easy" is a slightly different version and it still has the NYC versions of
"Won't Get Fooled Again", "Love Ain't For Keepin'" and "Getting In Tune"... I
won't get into the "Leeds" stuff as I think that part of the boot is poor
quality and just a "bonus"...

-wf