No Subject

 MCA has done it again.

They re-release one of the most important albums in rock history, with a
completely new mix and a history/liner notes.  And I have not seen one
miniscule iota of publicity for it.  Nothing in the newspaper; nothing on TV,
no advertisements, zero.

Even worse than that, on all the copies of the re-release I have seen, there
is nothing on the cover to even obviously indicate that it is anything new.
 The only people that seem to be aware of it are die-hard Who fans like the
ones on this digest.

I can't believe that Pete, Roger, and/or John are not screaming at the
horrible way all these re-issues have been marketed.  What a disgrace.

Jon Karesh