Boots

>From: A64athena@aol.com
>Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 22:23:15 -0500
>Subject: Bootlegs

>Okay people, I need some help here. As an inexperienced bootleg buyer, I
need
>some suggestions as to which are the better ones, I really do. So if someone
>could help me out as to what their favorite-and least favorite-bootlegs are,
>I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

>Athena

OK then IMHO:

I recommend:
Accept No Substitute (yes Fang, I know it's off speed, but it's still great)
Maximum BBC
Shakin' All Over
The Tommy Demos
The Lifehouse Demos
San Francisco 1971 (poor quality boot, but a great show)
The Punk Meets the Godfather
Merry Christmas Mr. Who (I beg to differ)
and Life with the Moons (good quality and humorous too)
Such a Night
Pure Rock Theater

Stay away from:
Cobo Hall 1972
Moon Life
Who's Back (Max BBC has most of it with much better quality)

and I am indifferent towards:
BBC Files
>From Lifehouse to Leeds (most of it is commercially availible now)
Taking the Capitol
Pinball Wizard
Live in Essen (also known as RockPalast)
Shea Stadium 1982
Talkin' Bout Their Generation (interview only with a fraudulant cover, no
Keith)
The Farewell Tour
Join Together Vol. 2
Live at Swansea
Gather Your Wits
Pete Meaden Band
Tales from the Who
Lifehouse Live

If anyone's interested in trading for these, let me know.
Chico