Re: The Who at McDonalds

>I told him one thing about the music
>of The Who that I really love is that I have never heard a musak
>bastardized version of a Who song playing over the stereo of a
>McDonalds or a grocery store.

        One afternoon I grabbed a shopping cart and wheeled it into the
neighborhood supermarket, where I heard the intro to "Let My Love Open The
Door," (not muzak though.)  I realize it is a light, happy song,
appropriate for a supermarket.  However, I couldn't help but wonder how
many of the shoppers I passed in the aisles knew what a wonderful maniac of
an artist Pete Townshend is!!!
                                                                     Stacey