Other Listservers

Dont' tknow if this is kosher to do on this serve, but I don't see why
not.  Except for the childish crap--and surely its over--I really enjoy
reading and writing on this listserver, a new experieince for me, and an
interesting one.  Im a grad student completing a dissertation (on John
Updike, for what it's worth) and I find this group a nice diversion.
Here's my questions? Anyone out there also on, say, a Beatles discussions
group?  If co, can you send me a subscribe address?  Thanks.

Marshall