Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 77

>From: PDooger@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:33:40 -0500
>Subject: Oh yeah? Well you're a dodo head!
>
>I'm sick and tired of reading people posting their insults to others on this
>list.
>
>*****I would appreciate everyone else who feels the same way to send in a
>short mailing in support of this, just to get the point across.

I agree.

Alan

Maybe someday a man will come to you on a flaming pie and say "the Beatles
are the best musicians in human history". If he does, listen, cause he's
fucking right on.   elevator56@aol.com on alt.music.who

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend