Re: Censorship!

To whom this may concern, re:

>>> Could someone please tell me what that was all about, I couldn't read it
because I don't have the appropriate translators. Thanks.

     Concerning the posting of non-who messages, I was simply saying that
I would much rather put up with anyone's right (on the list, or elsewhere,
for that matter) to be obnoxious, rather than have my own rights abridged,
for the sake of having a "nice" who list.
     That is pretty much it in a nutshell.

                gary m.