RE: Smashed Bass or... JAE/Toronto 3/17/96Sun Dec 7 13:22:25 PST 1997

5:15 pm on Monday, and the ears are still ringing...  :--)
You didn't mention the impromptu r&b number Steve sang: "Dead Red Bass".
It was short but sweet.
Who got the three pieces?  Did they get glued together again?
The show was good.  Steve is a very good drummer.  Mambo was good.  John
seemed to be really pissed-off for the first 3-4 songs due to the
aformentioned lighting and sound issues.  His humour was evident in many
of the little comments he made.
Shakin' all over was incredible.  The speed at which his fingers
travel.....

I noticed that the guys from "Joni's Butterfly" did a lot of the
"technical support" for the show, moving guitars, checking settings on
the equipment.  Is that part of the deal, or are they just keeners?

My Wife and I are looking forward to Saturday nights in
Kitchener/Waterloo, at Lulu's!

Mike