Re: Toronto show

Gary, re:

>The show was VERY loud - I`ve seen the Who many times, and allowing for size
of venue differences this show was as loud as those or louder. I wouldn`t
mind this normally, but I wonder if scaling back the volume would improve the
sound clarity - to me the show was like listening to a bad boot played at
extreme volume ... J

After hearing the other 3 shows I was at, I thought this one was a bit
better!
However, I have to say **nothing** was as loud as The Who concert of '82 that
I was at...

-wf