JAE shows

Hi everyone,

I posted a request for tapes of '96 JAE shows a couple weeks ago, but my email
here at work has been down for the same amount of time. Just got back up
today. Anyway, if anyone responded to my request - I never got your response.

I have a master of the Club Bene' show from 2/1 & I'd love to trade with
others who have taped the shows on this tour. Please respond to me at the
address below (you never know when this email system at work is going to go
down again).

Thanks a lot!

Steve
mhnd71f@prodigy.com