So Long and Goodbye

I haven't posted very much to this group (a semi-lurker), but I have had
enough of this stupid, childish flame war.  I originally joined this group
to find out about JAE's touring plans and to get a copy of the new CD since
he is unlikely to ever come within reasonable driving distance of rural
northern Idaho.  I can think of better things to do with my time and
everyone's bandwidth than listen to the petty personal attacks posted to the
digest, so so long and goodbye.

Susan