Entwistle in Detroit

Well it was the same set and same bad sound but to see Johns fingers fly is
why I bought the ticket.  I'd love to see a computer generated analysis (ala
golf swings & other athletics etc.) of some of his solos.  "Now here we see 8
fingers on 8 different strings at once and a mere one second later, each
finger has played three notes in this pentatonic scale."

Set List:
Heaven & Hell
Had Enough
Success Story  (w/ 8-string)
Trick of the Light  (w/ 8-string)
Bridges Under The Water
The Real Me
Love Doesn't Last
Under a Raging Moon
Boris the Spider
Life After Love
My Wife
Last Song
Summertime Blues

Encore:
Long Live Rock
Shakin All Over

Overall the sound was non-existant from the guitar and keys, but I was on the
bass side and that was just too overpowering.  The solos with impressive
fingering became lost as one blurred sound.
  If only someone with an expertise in sound quality were to catch up with
him in Toronto and lead him to the promised land of blissful happy mixing.
  hMMMMMMMMMMMMM............

Since it is Detroit, there were two fights in the crowd, one toward the end
of the show and one in the autograph line right in front of me.  The one in
line started when Johns tour manager got in someones face about his loud
singing and he was then tackled by several hundred pounds worth of bouncer
with bad aim.  Thanks for the sore ribs fellas.  The one during the show was
rather active as well and Godfrey commented afterward, "There's always one
asshole."
 hMMMMMMMMMMMM........

so there you have it!
Doug