Bickering

Guys and Gals, can we possibly call a halt to the bickering and name
calling, which is all too easy to do when you have only a keyboard and
monitor to deal with? I hate to see people leaving the Digest as a result of
it. Not that I am blameless in these matters, but at least my arguing has
had somewhat of a music topic involved.
Personally, I love the info and music debate here. And the humor. The
bickering, however, serves no purpose. If A. hates B., and C. hates A. and
B. and D. (what is this, algebra all of a sudden?), then OK. You don't like
each other. That point has been established to most everyone's satisfaction
(I would imagine). Name calling and sarcasm, however clever it may be at
times, is not really what this Digest is all about (or am I mistaken?). I'd
say: those who don't like each other just ignore or delete the notes of
their adversary. I'm quite sure that is what those who dislike me are doing,
and I have no problem with that.
I'd hate to have to quote Rodney King here...please don't make me...

        Cheers                          ML