Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 75

> Jason,
>    NP means Now Playing. Some people like to let you know what is
> playing at the time of their post. Supposedly, the fact that Free
> Bird, Won't Get Fooled Again, or an Oscar Meyer Weiner commercial is
> playing is supposed to have significance. Whether it does or not is
> subject to opinion.

John,

Thank you very much!  Now I don't feel so silly.  Now i'll be able to add
NP to my posts.  Also, to whoever posted the Quad info (sorry, I can't
remember the name right now), thank you so much!  It's nice to see that
we ARE getting the exact plan I hoped for.  Oh, and WF, thanks for the
info on the Pete/Ryko possiblity...sounds great!

Jay

NP: WGFA from the crappy San Francisco 1971 boot.  I don't know why I'm
listening to it...is this the real crappy one or is that Cobo Hall??

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Let us cling together as the years go by.... -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.