'74 recordings

I just got Flash Fearless from CDworld and it's cool. It's fascinating to
hear '74 Entwistle. He's surpassing the `Imagine A Man'/`Dreaming From The
Waist' intensity throughout. This number, 'What's Happening', is worth the
price alone. I don't know when WBN was recorded, but this was produced by
John Alcock and is like hearing the "Mad Dog" sound in CD-quality, for once.
I'm only 3 songs into it, but I hope they put out ALL of John's solo stuff
on CD if it'll sound this good.