No Subject

ntence,  It's Hard really showed the Who lost their edge.

hMMM... interesting analysis. I think there are 2 problems which sorta
"spoil" "Face Dances", the production and lack of drums. I like the songs,
but I don't like the way they are recorded (very clean and all, but...) As
for "It's Hard".... hMMM... "Athena" vs "Squeeze Box"??? I'll go for
"Athena". I personally think it's a fun song... I really like the JAE songs,
especially "One At A Time"... There's no right or wrong here, just different
tastes...

-wf