The Naked Eye...

I just got my copy yesterday... Not too bad... Interesting interview with
Pete... a little too much detail about "Tommy"... a confirmation about
"Quadrophenia"--2 discs, bonus tracks, but--surprisingly---again, the
original multis are GONE. However, it seems we should all be quite happy with
the changes as they "open it up"... One piece of good news, is that Pete has
been negotiating with Ryko for a 10 disc set of demos--he says he's still
writing songs every day...

-wf