Re: The Who`s audience

>Back then (1969), maybe.  I don't know about now.  Not to say he's
>not attractive now, but out of all of the female fans I know and knew over
>the past fifteen years, none of them really had any infatuation with any of
>them, even Roger.

Yer right on this one. My closest female friend in college (back in the 70s -
we're close even today) was a Who fanatic & she used to say "The best thing
about Roger is that he THINKS he sexy when he obviously isn't!"

Best, GaryM (as opposed to Gary M & gary m.  there's even a Gary M (a totally
different one) on the Neil Young list!!!