Re: Track listing for "Odds and "Sods"

Marshall, re:

>What tracks do you folks think will appear on the new re-mastered "Odds
>and Sods?"

Regarding some of your suggestions, I think they had planned a "Meaty Beaty"
type of album (perhaps even using "The Story Of The Who" again) for the
missing tracks of that type (ie "I'm A Boy", "Magic Bus", etc...) then the
"Odds & Sods" would consist of the remaining left overs from the orginal of
the same, the stuff from "Who's Missing" and "Two's Missing" and some new/and
previously unreleased stuff. Unfortunately, all that is NOT going to fit on 2
CDs and there was a thought of making 2, 2 CD sets of the same (part 1 & part
2), but we'll certainly see...

-wf