Track listing for "Odds and "Sods"

Hi!

What tracks do you folks think will appear on the new re-mastered "Odds
and Sods?"  There are so many tracks left.  Here's the way I'm thinking
Astley will be thinking: let me know how you guys think he will be
thinking.

First, the Shel Talmy stuff will not appear there, owing to some
contractual bullshit I don't know a whole lot about.  So that takes care
of "I Can't Explain" and "Anyway."  But why not put those tracks on the
"My Generation" CD whenever it does come out?  And while we're at it, why
not include all the Pete Meaden/High Numbers stuff, as well as all those
R&B B-sides, such as "Leavin' Here" (Pearl Jam's latest homage to The
Who), "Daddy Rolling Stone," "Bald Headed Woman" etc.  All those tracks
belong on one CD, if only for the feel.  (And what a CD that would be!)
More importantly, that frees up space for other tracks on "Odds and
Sods."

I think there might be room, then, for the remaining non-LP singles from
the 60's, most of the B-sides to which have already appeared on "A Quick
ONe" and "Sell Out."   Then we'd get all the tracks currently on "Odds
and Sods" that have not appeared elsewhere (including studio cuts of
otherwise released live material), and, hopefully, the three 1972
"Lifehouse" singles and their B's.  Finally, if there's room, Astley
could include what I understand are a fairly interesting studio versions
of "Young Man Blues" and "Summertime Blues."  Here's the listing:

Substitute
I'm A boy
Happy Jack
Pictures of Lily
Magic Bus
Call Me Ligthning
Dogs
Fortune Teller
Young Man Blues
Summertime Blues
Postcard
Little Billy
Now I'm A Farmer
Faith in Something Bigger
Too Much of Anything (orginial vocal mix, though not a crucial addition)
Put the Money Down
Pure and Easy (original)
Naked Eye
Join Together
Heaven and Hell
When I Was A Boy
Let's See Action
Relay
Here For More
Water

That's a long CD, but it's feasible, more or less: 25 tracks.  Missing
are some tracks that might as well remain missing--Waspman, Dogs Pt. 2,
Motoring, shit like that.  Also unaccounted for are the two Stones covers
from `67.  Where will those go?  If the policy is to keep the
commercially available  singles for some other CD--like the Beatles' Past
Masters thing--then excise the first five or six tracks, as well as "Join
Together, "Relay," and "Let's See Action," and replace them with the B's
mentioned above, plus whatever other goodies Astley can find in the vault.

I'd be interested to hear your ideas!

Marshall