Re: "Annoying Clicks" on "Not Gonna Take It"

No, you're not nuts--or have a bad disc.  Good ears, though.  As your mom
would say "Turn that damn music down!"

(This also tells us wf needs a hearing check up!)

I thought I was hearing things at first, too.  I'd listen one time and think
I'd hear a click, then another and not hear it.  But, under the right
circumstances, they are there.

Actually, there are two different kinds of clicking sounds:
1) pick click -- the one you hear primarily in the first section (being a
quieter level), the pick snapping off a string; and
2) string squeal -- primarily at and after "See Me"  (bigger jumps on the
fretboard; to make multi-fret jumps fast, guitarists tend not to lift their
fingers as high from the strings--the drag of finger movement causes string
squeal.  Pete's fast enough to limit the squeal to a very short "clicking"
sound.

If you don't play this cut at concert decibels, the two aren't noticeable
amongst the cymbals.

I probably lost a year's hearing checking this out.  Hope you appreciate
having our sanity restored!:)

Mick