Re: Orlando '82?

>I can say without question that it's not Orlando '82, since it doesn't match
>any of what I have on tape. But it DOES sound very much like the Toronto
>show featured on video.

RH:

Well, "I can say without reservation" that it isn't Toronto. I have the
entire show, and it does have Dr Jimmy...but there is no such chatter before
it. Besides, after the entire tour playing it Pete wouldn't say that it was
new to them. And Toronto was the last show, so...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend