Re: Front Tix At MSG

At 05:28 PM 6/26/96 -0400, wFang wrote:

>hMMM... how 'bout then for $35... what if I offer
>her the non-battery model (like she would get the
>batteries anyway?), no $1.99 CD of "Rocks In
>The Head", but a scratched MCA 45 of "Trick Of The
>Light"...

     You got me if she wants to hear songs about
"professional" women *and* the hand-held model
instead of AC ... but wait ... *I* can throw in a
"Wanted Dead or Alive" poster of Gary Glitter for
smacking Roger with the mike stand during rehearsals

     Speaking of which, I suppose I should drop out
of the bidding and do a Hyde Park review -- anyone
wanna hear about my "Close Encounter" with Keith &
the dry-chemical fire extinguisher?
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...