Pics of Rog

If anybody's interested, I went and checked out America Online and through
their news service, they have two Roger pictures:

1) Close up of his face, you can see his left eye swollen shut;
2) Action shot from the concert- jeans, white tank top, target eye patch,
looks pretty good.

C'mon!  Any new from a fan yet??  I'm goin' nuts!

jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May