Re: the Who and LIVE AID--a kind of history

>Thanks, Mark (and thanks to the others who have replied or posted). I think
your
>memory must be a lot less hazy than mine. I'm not actually aware of a video
>release. I just assumed there *must* have been one, otherwise how would anyone
>not at the show have seen the Townshend stumble, etc? Anyway, I must have
blacked
>out for longer than The Who :-)

Mark:

I don't know about less hazy, maybe it is just that I would have liked to
see the entire Who set and had there been a release I would have gotten it.
But the part with Townshend stumbling (you can't actually see him fall; just
the high kick and then he and Daltrey are down) was televised. If you had
the same VCR system, I'd send you a copy so you could have as much as there
is. But alas...

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend